Prologue;


Oh, look. You've found me!



Sarah, 24, Malaysian, currently down under.
read: I'm funny. sometimes.
Enquiries: sarazmin8@gmail.com

P/s: I'm fully devoted to skulls,black & coffee.
Ig: sarazmin. | tumblr

Critics




Tumblr


Past

-Matured

A little note to myself
written on Friday, June 26, 2015 @ 10:18 PM ∞ 1 candies

I woke up late and I felt tired. What is life? Well let me tell you what's life is. People used to tell us to be good to others, no matter how bad they treat us. Wait, what about our feelings? We do have feelings, right? At least I still do. But why do some of the people still treat us badly despite how good we treat them? Well, haters are gonna hate and gossipers are still going to gossip about you. All you have to do is chill and concentrate on your priorities in life because in the end, you are the one who is going to succeed while those people are going to regret judging you, talk bad things about you and at that time, you are going to prove them wrong. Prove to them what you are and what are you made of. They're going to be surprised as you've achieved your dreams but then their dreams are still dreams as they were too busy judging your life, your flaws. Prove them wrong, and kill them with kindness.


-sj



Copyright 2009 - 2017. All rights reserved.