Prologue;


Oh, look. You've found me!



Sarah, 24, Malaysian, currently down under.
read: I'm funny. sometimes.
Enquiries: sarazmin8@gmail.com

P/s: I'm fully devoted to skulls,black & coffee.
Ig: sarazmin. | tumblr

Critics




Tumblr


Past

-A little note to myself
-Matured

Its the first step to forever
written on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 @ 1:28 AM ∞ 0 candies

It has been a terrifying yet exciting year I must say. One and a half year in INTEC was a hell of a journey. There, I've met lots of friends and now I know I'm a changed person. I've learnt a lot but then theres so much more to be learnt. Nevertheless, those sacrifices and stuffs are now paid off. Guess what? I'm going to Australia!! Wait. hold on.  Let me rephrase that. I'm going to pursue my studies in Australia! Well, 2016 is going to be an exciting year. Hm, I hope so. 

Actually, deep down, I'm kind of sad of living home. Of course who wants to be apart from their family right? But then, i've came to where I want to be different from other people. Especially to the ones who always look down on me. Well, I did it!  I believe this opportunity is going to change my personality and probably my mentality towards the surroundings. I'm not going to give up on my dreams, make my parents proud and be a good example to my siblings. So.. this is my first step to forever. 

P/s: It's going to be worth it.




Copyright 2009 - 2017. All rights reserved.