Prologue;


Oh, look. You've found me!



Sarah, 24, Malaysian, currently down under.
read: I'm funny. sometimes.
Enquiries: sarazmin8@gmail.com

P/s: I'm fully devoted to skulls,black & coffee.
Ig: sarazmin. | tumblr

Critics




Tumblr


Past

-The lizard-brain
-Its the first step to forever
-A little note to myself
-Matured

The anxiety
written on Tuesday, February 9, 2016 @ 11:06 PM ∞ 0 candies

1 day left before I leave to Australia. Wait, no. Its just a matter of how many hours left. 24 hours left till I will be waving goodbye to my loved ones. 24 hours till I'm going on a plane to a different country with different atmosphere. To be honest, I'm scared, excited, happy and devastated at the same time. Nevertheless, its okay. I'm going to be alright. Everything is going to be alright. I am surely going to miss everything and everybody here, especially my family & friends. Even my home, the places I used to go and the sceneries here. 

Everything is going to be okay.



Copyright 2009 - 2017. All rights reserved.