Prologue;


Oh, look. You've found me!



Sarah, 24, Malaysian, currently down under.
read: I'm funny. sometimes.
Enquiries: sarazmin8@gmail.com

P/s: I'm fully devoted to skulls,black & coffee.
Ig: sarazmin. | tumblr

Critics




Tumblr


Past

-It's been so long
-Down Under
-The anxiety
-The lizard-brain
-Its the first step to forever
-A little note to myself
-Matured

Ramadhan Kareem
written on Saturday, May 27, 2017 @ 11:57 PM ∞ 0 candies

Brace yourself because the most wonderful time of the year has arrived! Yes people, it is Ramadhan ( & Syawal :p) To be honest, the good thing about celebrating Ramadhan in Australia is, we only fast for 12 hours, approximately, compared to Malaysia, which is I reckon, is about 4 hours later than Australia. Unfortunately, the downside is, I don't get to celebrate it with my family. I just realized that as I grow older, I have less time with them, since I'm studying abroad and stuffs. Yep, I'm going back home in 18 days, Yay! I just love the ambience of Ramadhan in Malaysia, where in my family, we would cook together, break fast together, and all the prayers after that. The best thing is food! In pasar ramadhan back in Malaysia, they have a variety of food to pick from, (omg,try imagining having those food on your table now) unlike here, we cook our own food, or break fast in Restaurants. If you're wondering, YES it is cold here as now we are at the end of autumn, approaching winter. So yeah just imagine me, in two layers of clothing, with a thick pair of pink polka dots socks, casually updating my blog...on the carpet. yeah cos its warmer. Anyway, Salam Ramadhan, everyone! Do not forget to be good, alright?



Copyright 2009 - 2017. All rights reserved.