Prologue;


Oh, look. You've found me!



Sarah, 24, Malaysian, currently down under.
read: I'm funny. sometimes.
Enquiries: sarazmin8@gmail.com

P/s: I'm fully devoted to skulls,black & coffee.
Ig: sarazmin. | tumblr

Critics




Tumblr


Past

-Fate is real
-Ramadhan Kareem
-It's been so long
-Down Under
-The anxiety
-The lizard-brain
-Its the first step to forever
-A little note to myself
-Matured

End of sorrows
written on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 @ 1:18 AM ∞ 1 candies

The world needs to stop spinning, not literally but theoretically. It is already 2018. I'm turning twenty-two this year, its my final year of my degree, not to forget my parents are getting old and I have to start adult-ing. No, seriously I need a pause. Everything has been moving so fast it is like someone hijacked my life and changed to speed gear. I need to slow down, handle everything at my phase. 2018 is like a different year for me. Exactly the first week of January, my grandfather passed away because of cancer. I cried when I knew he had cancer and I was thousands miles away from home and cried even more when my mum called me crying telling me he's gone. & I cried too many times that during his funeral I tried to swallow down all of my sorrows and my heart was at my throat the whole time. I didn't want to cry in front of everyone else. I needed to show them I'm strong & I'll be alright even though I know deep down, that wasn't true. Two weeks had passed and I know I'll be okay. Whatever happens, life must go on. The beginning of 2018 was kinda hard for me and my family but I'm keen to know what's in store for me; for the rest of the year. I hope they're good ones, no more sorrows and no more heartbreaks; just happiness, laughters and smiles. Whatever it is, I've learnt that all of the downs in my life has made me what I am today, and in the future, I hope a better one. tots! xx



Copyright 2009 - 2017. All rights reserved.