Prologue;


Oh, look. You've found me!



Sarah, 24, Malaysian, currently down under.
read: I'm funny. sometimes.
Enquiries: sarazmin8@gmail.com

P/s: I'm fully devoted to skulls,black & coffee.
Ig: sarazmin. | tumblr

Critics




Tumblr


Past

-End of sorrows
-Fate is real
-Ramadhan Kareem
-It's been so long
-Down Under
-The anxiety
-The lizard-brain
-Its the first step to forever
-A little note to myself
-Matured

A letter for Her
written on Monday, February 12, 2018 @ 10:26 AM ∞ 0 candies

I must admit, it still hurts even its been a few months. The hardest part was looking at our pictures and reminiscing the sweet events and memories behind those photographs but then to realise that was all fake. You betrayed me. All these while, I thought you were my friend. In fact, you were one of my best friends. A friendship I never asked for anything in return except for honesty. Sadly, you were fake. You were so good in acting that I actually believed it was real. I felt betrayed when I knew you talked bad things about me. Behind my back. I still feel betrayed. I do miss you when I came across our pictures in my laptop. Our pictures with our other friends. Most of my memories studying abroad includes you. I do miss our late night craziness with our assignments, listening to our fav songs and go crazy over things we both like. But its too late now, everything has changed. I lost a friend I didn't expect to lose and it did hurt like hell.



The sad part is, you made it look like you are the one who is hurting, you are the one who was stabbed in the back and you're the one that was betrayed and I hate you for that. I know most of your friends see me as the bad one when you started the issue first. I guess that was the reason why I lost you. You weren't the friend I thought I needed.



Copyright 2009 - 2017. All rights reserved.